The 2019 water tours offer a firsthand look at North Dakota’s critical water issues and opportunities. Water supply and quality, environmental restoration, fish and wildlife, flood management, water conservation, and more are illustrated and addressed by a wide variety of speakers and sites during these one-day tours. Individual registration is $20 per person and includes tour transportation, meals, refreshments, informational material, and a one-year subscription to the North Dakota Water magazine.
For more information on each tour click the links below:
2019 Water Tour Sponsors
- Garrison Diversion Conservancy District
- Houston Engineering, Inc.
- Image Printing, Inc.
- Moore Engineering, Inc.
- N.D. Game and Fish Department
- N.D. Natural Resources Trust
- N.D. State Water Commission
- N.D. Water Resource Districts Association
- Southwest Water Authority
- Western Area Water Supply Authority
- Barr Engineering
- Basin Electric Power Cooperative
- Devils Lake Basin Joint Water Resource Board
- Great River Energy
- N.D. Rural Water Systems Association