2021 North Dakota Water Education Foundation Summer Water Tours
North Dakota Water Education Foundation tours have always offered firsthand looks at North Dakota’s critical water issues and initiatives. While the coronavirus pandemic of 2020 brought a temporary halt to these important visits, the issues facing water development and water management continue, as will water tours in 2021. Visit sites across the state in a series of one-day tours that include a variety of professionals and local leaders representing in depth perspective on local and state water issues. Tour participants will learn about water supply, water quality, flood protection, water conservation, irrigation and beneficial water use. Individual registration is $20 per person and includes tour transportation, lunch, refreshments, informational material and a one-year subscription to the North Dakota Water magazine.
Water Tour Sponsors:
- Garrison Diversion Conservancy District
- Devils Lake Basin Joint Water Resource Board
- Houston Engineering, Inc
- Moore Engineering, Inc.
- North Dakota Natural Resources Trust
- North Dakota State Water Commission
- North Dakota Water Resource Districts Association
- Southwest Water Authority
- Western Area Water Supply Authority
- Image Printing, Inc.
- Bartlett & West
- Basin Electric Power Cooperative HDR
- Barr Engineering
- North Dakota Rural Water Systems Association
- Ohnstad Twichell, P.C.